Crete Carrier is currently hiring a local truck driver in Newport, TN. Drivers on this fleet can expect to operate 10-hour shifts and to be home to their family daily. Apply Today!
- Starting Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Days on the road: 40 to 60 hours a week
- Home Time: Home daily
- Primary Operating Area: Newport, TN and surrounding areas
- Fleet Type: Local
- Job Type: Dry van
Benefits of Joining Crete Carrier
- Increased Cruise Speed
- Paid Orientation
- Top Pay Certified Carrier
- Full Truck Driver Benefits
- Health from BCBS, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Profit Sharing Opportunities
- Contributed $10 million towards employee profit sharing in 2018!
- No-Cost Rider Policy
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Average Equipment age of 2 years
- Dedicated Dispatch 24/7
Crete Carrier Corporation takes pride in hiring the most professional truck drivers the industry has to offer. See our qualifications below.
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card and Alabama coil certificate required for Hunt Transportation.
- Four months verifiable tractor trailer experience for Crete Carrier and Shaffer Trucking*
- One-year verifiable tractor trailer experience for Hunt Transportation.
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets DOT requirements
- Has a stable, verifiable work history
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description