Southeast – Dedicated Hauls
- $150+/day: Chattanooga, TN; Athens, Canton, Carrollton, Ellijay and Gainesville, GA
- $160+/day: Russellville and Guntersville, AL
- $170+/day:Sumter, SC
- $180+/day: Douglas, GA
- Lumper: paid by JBS. Some driver unload available but not mandatory
Benefits & Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 Days
- Rider Policy: available after 3 months. No pets.
- Paid Holidays
- Bonuses: fuel and safety
Work & Route
- Main Driving Areas: Freight is primarily hauled between Pilgrim’s plant operations within a 250-mile radius.
- Loads are hauled between plants, freezer locations, and local customers.
- Hours and Days: 8 to 14 hours a day; mandatory five days a week; voluntary extra days. SATURDAY WORK IS REQUIRED FROM TIME TO TIME BASED ON PLANT NEEDS.
- Start Times:Vary by location
- Average Miles: 1,100/week
- Home Time: almost every night
- Hiring Area: Varies according to need at each plant location
- Plant Locations: Russellville, AL; Guntersville, AL; Chattanooga, TN; Carrollton, GA; Ellijay, GA; Canton, GA; Gainesville, GA; Athens, GA; Sumter, SC and Douglas, GA.
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Must have 53′ tractor trailer experience
- Mentor and Training programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience
Villa Rica, Georgia Southeast Dedicated Truck Driving Job