Unique pay programs and benefits!
At PTL, you’ll receive a long length of haul. 700 miles for OTR drivers on average, longer for teams! This means more time on the road earning and less time waiting at shippers. Our drivers can earn some of the highest take home pay in the business. And, to help keep your pay more consistent, we’ll pay the portion of miles you’ve run a load right up to payroll cut off time. We know of very few competitors offering this unique benefit. Our solo company drivers earn scheduled base pay increases up to $0.65 CPM, then an increase every 50,000 miles with no pay cap! All teams starting base pay is $0.65 CPM, and earn increases every 50,000 miles starting mile one with no pay cap!
A variety of positions to fit your lifestyle!
- Local – Home Daily
- Regional – Home Weekly
- National – Out 7 home 2 or out 12 home 3 in many areas!
We have a variety of career opportunities for professional truck drivers: OTR Solos and Teams, Regional, Trainers, Lease Purchase, and Owner Operators. We also have one of the highest-paid training programs for new CDL-A drivers and a great refresher program for people who have been off the road for a while.
We appreciate our drivers so much we’re giving them the company!
As a company employee, you’ll earn ownership in the company. PTL is 100% employee-owned. This means all vested company employees receive an allocation of shares of the company every year as a thank you gift for their hard work. There’s no investment and no strings attached! In just 5 years, you’ll be a fully vested owner in the company. And, this is in addition to our 401K retirement match! You can be sure that you’ll have the miles, great consistent pay, and newer equipment you deserve, and something more down the road to secure your retirement. You won’t find that in many companies today.
- Teams start up to $0.67 CPM: $0.65 CPM base + $0.02 CPM safety/service bonus. Nogimmicks, plus a $10,000 transition bonus!
- Solos start up to $0.67 CPM: $0.65 CPM top starting base + $0.02 CPM safety/servicebonus. No gimmicks, and a $5,000 transition bonus!
- Long 700-mile average length of haul, longer for teams
- High percentage of drop & hook
- Consistent take-home pay week to week
- Paid Vacation
- Pet and Rider allowed!
- Current-model trucks
- Industry-leading retirement programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance available for employees and their families
- Safety, Service, and Productivity bonus opportunities
Call 866-607-0228 now to find out more!