XPO is now contracting with quality independent owner-operators for drayage service at key rail ramps and ports throughout the United States. We need hardworking Independent Contractors like you to join our team located in Portland.
As an Independent Contractor with XPO, you will be eligible for programs that can boost your profitability and save you money:
- HOME NIGHTLY!
- Consistent freight
- Competitive payouts
- Local & Regional runs
- Drop & hook freight
- Industry-leading fuel discounts
- Supportive dispatchers
- Growing port and rail business with dedicated lanes
- Ask a recruiter about our parts and tire discount programs
XPO Independent Contractor Qualifications:
- At least 23 years of age
- At least 12 months of verifiable experience within the previous 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violation or one preventable accident within the past 36 months
- If an applicant has 3 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience while serving in the Military, we will now credit them 18 months of road experience (call for details)
As one of the largest and fastest-growing intermodal providers in North America, we’re continually seeking to expand our network of independent owner-operators and fleet owners.
We know that you have choices when it comes to how you spend time behind the wheel- our goal is to reinforce your choice of XPO with every container you move.
We look for hardworking, experienced, safety-conscious professionals with a strong commitment to customer service and on-time performance to join the most valued owner-operator fleet in the industry.
Over 1.9 million & counting loads dispatched to XPO Intermodal Drayage contractors since 2015.
Not every trucking job is the same. Join XPO for the career you want, with the perks you value.
Give us a call today!