COME ENJOY WIDE OPEN OPPORTUNITIES
At ACT, our standards are high and so is our pay. We strive to fill every company truck driver job with a seasoned professional who is looking to build a long-term, profitable career with us. We offer a great freight base, year-round productivity and the opportunity to provide the kind of income and benefits your family deserves. Click Apply Now to get your application started.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- Nine months tractor-trailer experience with truck driving school or 18 months experience without school.
- Have a stable verifiable work history.
- No DUI or DWI convictions in the past 7 years and no felony conviction within the last 7 years.
- No positive drug screens.
- Have an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR.
- No DOT preventable accidents in the past 18 months.
- Have a valid Class A CDL.
- Meet DOT requirements and be able to pass DOT physical and drug screen, both of which are paid by ACT.
- Be able to perform functions in job description.