CRST Expedited, Inc. is the nation’s largest team carrier and has been recognized as one of the top dry van companies in America. We are extremely proud of our company’s reputation, which exceeds 50 years, and believe that our success can be attributed to the professional drivers we employ and the excellent staff and management team that cares about our drivers.
As the largest team carrier in the nation, we offer more miles, more money, and guaranteed home time!
We are committed to hiring qualified individuals who are dedicated to driving safely and meeting the needs of our customers. We have opportunities for experienced teams, experienced OTR driver trainers, Owner Operator teams, Lease Purchase teams, recent school graduates, or those looking for a company sponsored training program.
If you could change your life, would you?
At CRST, we’ll make sure you’re treated well with opportunities that suit your experience, and the pay and benefits to match. Change your life today!
A lot can happen in four weeks…
In a month, you could take up a hobby, learn how to fish, or even master how to ride a motorcycle. At CRST, you can receive your CDL license through our best-in-class over the road training. Must be 21 years old to apply.
Nothing but the best for the BEST:
- Students earn a pay increase every month their first year
- Great benefits including medical, dental, life insurance and 401k
- Home time; earn one day off for each week on the road
- Largest team carrier with the longest average trucking miles in the industry
- High tech trucks and equipment; our fleet has an average age of 18 months
- 99% no-touch, 80% drop-and-hook freight
- Recently doubled layover & detention pay
CRST’s Military Program Supports Your Life Change
With our Veterans, we make sure you get pay comparable to experienced drivers, great benefits, and a supportive team.