As the trucking industry’s premier open deck carrier, we are known for integrity, innovation, highly trained drivers, impeccably maintained late-model equipment, superior safety record and unwavering dedication to quality and customer service.
TMC’s top of the line equipment enables us to serve a wide range of customer requirements. All TMC equipment is meticulously maintained by our highly-skilled technicians to ensure dependability and safety.
Do you have what it takes to be a driver for TMC? A TMC driver is someone who wants to be a member of a team that strives to do the best at everything they do. The quality of TMC’s drivers, equipment and services keeps the best customers coming back to us day after day.
TMC Transportation specializes in hauling freight that requires an open deck trailer (flatbed trailer). Drivers hold a Class-A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). A typical week for TMC drivers will consist of delivery of five loads with an average daily length of haul less than 500 miles. TMC is a regional carrier, meaning that drivers get home on weekends. With our performance pay structure, drivers don’t rely on lots of miles to make great pay.
TMC Transportation Minimum Hiring Qualifications
- Have a valid class “A” CDL, or be willing to obtain one.
- Pass a DOT physical, or provide your own that has been completed in last six months.
- No more than 1 preventable accident in the past 3 years.
- No DWI/DUI convictions in the 10 years.
- Be at least 23 years of age.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 5 years.
- No drug convictions in the last 10 years.
TMC Transportation Driver Benefits
- Health Care Plan: Comprehensive, Single Coverage: $28.85, Family Coverage: $106.15.
- Flexible Speding Account.
- Paid Vacation.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Eligible after 6 months, fully vested in 5 years.
- VA approved Apprenticeship Training Program for veterans.