Upgrade to a better driving career
With so many trucking companies to choose from, we know it’s a difficult decision deciding who to drive for. Make the right decision by choosing Schneider. Here’s just a few reasons why:
- An unparalleled variety of driving opportunities – check out the Opportunities tab and see for yourself.
- A leader in the industry – we’re a reputable company that’s been in business since 1935. We have more than 5,500 drivers who’ve driven one-million consecutive miles safely.
- A sense of security – we offer outstanding benefits for our drivers, including health, dental and vision insurance plans, a 401(k) with company match, paid time off and more.
- A commitment to equipment and technology – Our trucks average less than three and are equipped with driver comfort features to make your life better while out on the road.
- A dedicated to veterans – Schneider is a leading military employer, and we hire veterans because their values align with ours. Learn more about our military benefits here.
The opportunities as a truck driver at Schneider truly are endless because you get to choose your driving configuration. First, decide on your number of drivers, next pick your freight type and then choose your driving style.
Number of drivers
- Team: Take turns driving the same truck with a partner and enjoy more miles and more money.
- Solo: Enjoy the freedom of the open road and being in the truck all by yourself.
- Freight types
- Van Truckload: Haul freight for the largest division with the most opportunities.
- Dedicated: Enjoy having consistent miles and home time while delivering for one primary customer.
- Tanker: Earn top-pay while hauling two-thirds non-hazardous liquid or dry bulk loads.
- Intermodal: Bring containers to and from the rail yards and enjoy greater home time.
- Over-the-Road (OTR): Specialize in pulling long-haul freight across the country and averaging 2,500 miles per week.
- Regional: Get the miles you want while benefiting from weekly home time and structuring your schedule the way you want.
- Local: Be home daily with hourly and load pay options.
- Part-time: Choose the days and hours that work for you.
Schneider has provided expert transportation solutions and rewarding careers since 1935. For more information about Schneider and job opportunities, visit schneiderjobs.com.