At CDN, our company drivers enjoy dedicated drop and hook lanes for solos and teams! With competitive pay, safety bonuses, and extraordinary benefits, CDN company drivers are able to reap the benefits of working with one of North America’s fastest growing truckload carriers.
Discover our top-of-the-line equipment and our All New Pay Increase for solo drivers!
The Miles You Need,
The Support You Want &
More Benefits Than You Can Handle!
Company Driver Pay
- ALL NEW PAY PACKAGE!
- Pays up to $0.62 per mile for Solo
- Pays up to $0.75 per mile for Teams
- SIGN-ON BONUS!
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus for Solo
- $6,000 Sign-On Bonus for Teams
- Dedicated Drop and Hook Lanes for Teams
- New! Weekly Settlements – Credit union is available
- Safety Roadside Incentive Program for Solo drivers
- 2,500 miles average = $0.005 per mile incentive (1/2 cent per mile)
- 2,800 miles average = $0.015 per mile incentive (1 & 1/2 cents per mile)
- 3,200 miles average = $0.025 per mile incentive (2 & 1/2 cents per mile)
- Safety Roadside Incentive Program for Teams
- 5,200 miles average = $0.005 per mile incentive (1/2 cent per mile)
- 5,700 miles average = $0.015 per mile incentive (1 & 1/2 cents per mile)
- 6,200 miles average = $0.025 per mile incentive (2 & 1/2 cents per mile)
- Driver Safety Incentive Program
- $200.00 for a Level 1 inspection with zero violations
- $100.00 for a Level 2 or 3 inspection with zero violations
- Additional $100.00 bonus for every 5 inspections with zero violations
Company Driver Benefits
- 2020 and 2021 Freightliner Cascadias
- Insurance benefits available, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- 401K – $0.40 per $1.00 contributed, up to 6% of gross by the company
- Flexible Home Time
- Company-issued Comdata cards available with fuel and cash advances
- One-on-one dispatch
- Dispatch staffed 24/7/365
- Free rider/passenger program provided
- 99.92% No-Touch Freight
- Two-day driver orientation, paid $75.00 per day, also includes paid lodging, free lunch and transportation provided to lodging
Company Driver Qualifications
- Must have a Class A CDL issued in your state of residence.
- Must have 2 years of verifiable OTR experience.
- Must have a good driving record.