Class A – CDL Company Truck Drivers: HazMat – Tanker Drivers
Call an Action Resources Recruiter today!
- Company Drivers average $55,000 to $65,000 in annual income
- Reimbursement of TWIC, HAZ-Mat Endorsement costs
(Most drivers paid percentage of load. Van drivers paid per mile.)
- Great Home Time: Most Drivers Out 7 to 10 days.
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance, plus Dental, Vision, Life,
- Disability, 401(k)
- Great Equipment: Late model, well maintained
- Friendly, Appreciative Customers
- A Small Company atmosphere at every terminal
- 1 Year Recent OTR Experience
- 23 Years Old
- Class A CDL with Hazardous Materials and Tank endorsements
- TWIC card
- TANKER TRAINING AVAILABLE WITH STRONG 18-WHEEL EXPERIENCE
WE OFFER A VARIETY OF CDL DRIVING OPTIONS!
Tank, Van, VAC Tank, Rolloff, End Dump and more.
Van freight mostly hazardous products and waste.
APPLY NOW or CALL: 888-470-3454
As one of the premier specialty chemical and heavy haul carriers in the U.S., Action Resources empowers CDL-A truck drivers to join the elite team of professionals dedicated to more than just hauling freight. Accept the challenge to reward yourself with the pay you deserve as an elite truck driver and join Action Resources today!