Truck Driving Jobs – Dedicated – Avg. 62 CPM & $1,100+/wk or More!
High Paying Local Dedicated Route!
Don’t Wait, Call Now!
Marten has a great dedicated opportunity that keeps you local, so you can get home every weekend! Drivers average 62 CPM and earn $1,100 or more a week! Plus, there is no unloading.
Get paid even when you’re not rolling with Marten’s Exclusive Pay Boosters, including detention pay, weather stop pay, breakdown pay and more, all starting the second you stop!
Call or Apply Now!
- Get Home Every Weekend!
- Earn Top Pay – Average $1,100 per week
- Average 62 CPM with our Exclusive Pay Boosters
- Paid Orientation
- Late-model equipment with APUs – average 2 years or newer
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
- Current CDL-A
- At least 22 years of age
- Minimum 12 months recent OTR experience
- Home time and pay may vary by hiring area ask a recruiter for details
- Health, Dental, Vision and 401k
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary down-time associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed – 67 mph passing feature – governed at 65mph jump to 67mph to allow passing
- Pet Policy